Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro is the second most populous and huge seaside city in Brazil nestled on the south Atlantic coast. It is also ranked as sixth most populous city. The city is having a population of 6.2 million. The city and its part have been designated in such a way that it is known for its exquisite designs and known as world heritage site. Rio is widespread among tourist for it aesthetic views and breathtaking landscape. The city is also famous for its carnival festival, samba dancers, flamboyant costumes and the beach culture of here is kind of very laid back but still considered to be the world’s largest with these features.
- Corcovado- Rio view from the peak of Corcovado is amazing and the place has a dynamic uphill with the statue of Cristo Redentor that makes it even more appealing and other scenic view includes Zona Sul (Lagoa Rodrigode Freitas and Copacabana)
- Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas- It is a lagoon situated in the middle of the south zone, from where you will get to see the upbeat views to Corcovado and Ipanema and also the beauty of Leblon beaches. Here you have an option to explore the area by jogging or cycling and there are skating areas as well.
- Rio de Janeiro is known for its different cuisine. Several varieties of food are here such as good Rodizo available in numerous types, Churrascaria, and can have grilled meats as well.
- Here at various Restaurants you can have cuisine featuring sea wood; various appetizer-style type snacks, pizza, buffet, Bauru sandwich, vegetable sandwich, and variety of fruit juices are also there.
- Samba clubs- Samba club has a dazzling night with live music bars with the friendly atmosphere; here a consumption card is given to you. Whatever you consume is marked on the card.
- Rave club- Rave club is completely devoted to trance, pop, and dance and electronic parties is a specialty of here with different styles.